Monday, August 21, 2017

MI Response

I like to study by looking at pictures, watching videos, or looking at anything abstract to get my attention. I tend to lose focus when i read too much words, or when too much words are clustered together. I also like learning from my peers because it gives me comfortably of asking questions to them to help clarify things. It will also help the both of us learn. On the scoring report, i was highest rated interpersonal and then intrapersonal. As both inter- and intrapersonal, I do see signs of myself being a great communicator and a person most people would consider working with. From a true color personality test I was categorized under blue, which also means interpersonal and intrapersonal; therefore, this assignments makes me believe in the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment