Thursday, May 24, 2018

Letter to My Lungs

Dear Lungs,

I have trained so hard to work with you and I really appreciate all you do for me. From the times we went swimming and you helped me from drowing to the time we trained to practically live in the water. I am so thankful that you are so strong, together we both are helping others who may not have as strong of lungs I have. When we go hiking, I love that I dont get as tired as my peers, it goes to show hard you worked to get stronger and something like hiking doesnt stop who you are. I try my best to avoid all toxic fumes and never feed anything bad to you, but it is very difficult living in the polluted Los Angeles. If you ever need me for anything, you just let me know and ill be there just like youve been there for me.

Love,

Brandson Le

No comments:

Post a Comment