Friday, May 25, 2018

Brain Health Fair

At the UCLA Brain Health Fair, I didnt really learn as much as I would have wanted but it did reinforce the knowledge that I already had. Most of the booths talked about the main basic brain parts and its functions, that I already know. What I found most interesting was when the neuroscience doctors talked about the EEG reader. The wait for the short class wasnt too long, but the students that talked about their knowledge were very enthusiastic about what they were learning. I was able to see what the brain waves of a normal person looked like compared to the brain waves of an individual with and going through a seizure. Attatched are some of the photos we took as a group, my favorite activity was definitely the lectures given because that was where I learned the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment